Aeronautical Electric carries a variety of candelabra style lampholders. All candelabra lampholders can be manufactured with screw bases or bayonet bases and insulated or uninsulated. These lampholders are available with a selection of lenses including Lexan or glass, and flat, domed, smooth, fluted, faceted, or torpedo beehived in a variety of colors. Labels may also be printed on flat lenses with this style of lampholder.
Double Contact Candelabra Lampholders
The double contact candelabra lampholder is typically used in applications such as turn signals, marker lights, background lighting, and indicator lights.
- Available mounting brackets or custom brackets
- Grounded or ungrounded
- Spot Welding of the mounting brackets to the shell is also available
- Wire leads can be cut to application specifications
Single Contact Candelabra Lampholders
The single contact candelabra lampholder is mainly used in the automotive, marine, and aircraft industries. Depending on the base of the lampholder, these products may commonly be found in reverse lights, license plate lights, interior and exterior dome lighting, night lights, and vanity lights.
- Available with or without bracket (either grounded to the shell or insulated from the shell)
- One or two terminals: solder, screw, printed circuit board, 3/16” quick disconnect, or customized to application specifications
- With or without indicator lens assembly
- With varnished or unvarnished washers
If you have questions about our candelabra lampholders or you need assistance selecting the proper lampholder for your application, please contact us today.